Effective interaction between the school and parents adds value to your
child’s education. In order to foster positive growth in children, it is important to have an equal
partnership among Parents and Teachers as raising and educating children is a joint responsibility of
parents and teachers. Parents are teachers at home, and teachers are parents at the school. And, thus
responsibility is jointly shared by them.
Parents should not pay much heed to the complaints of the children, but should try to inculcate in
respect, love and admiration for their teachers, authorities and management and inspire them to
discipline and honesty and strict obedience for all school rules and regulations.
- Parents should ensure that their child wears the School ID card. There is a nominal charge for
replacement of the card, if lost.
- Parents/Guardians are requested to read and explain the school rules to their wards.
- Parents are requested not to accompany their wards to the class rooms at arrival time. At
dispersal time they should collect their wards from the school gate.
- Parents should ensure that their child comes to school neatly dressed and maintains the dress code
prescribed by the school. And, also ensure that your child is regular & punctual.
- Parents are requested to go through their ward’s school diary regularly and sign the teacher’s
remarks, if any.
- Parents are earnestly requested to enforce regularity and discipline at home and look into their
children’s school dairy every day, and see to it that the lessons and homework assigned for the
next day are done.
- Parents to ensure that their ward does the home work on their own unless he/she requires some
- Parents must check that the child carries books/note books and required stationery according to
- Parents must encourage their ward/s to read good books or play games, instead of viewing TV.
- Parents should ensure that their wards do not bring any objectionable books, magazine, picture or
any other material that may violate the disciplinary norms of the school. Otherwise the same will
be destroyed in the presence of the student.
- Parents are not permitted to meet teachers during school hours. In special cases, parents may be
allowed to meet the teacher with prior permission from the principal/ school coordinator.
- PTA meetings should be regularly attended to discuss the performance and progress of the child.
- The parents cannot claim or dictate on matters of admission, dismissal and promotion of a student.
- Parents are requested to inform the school if there is any change in address/ Tel. numbers.
- Parents are requested not to send for or call away their children during class hours except in
the case of an emergency and that too with the permission of the principal either directly or with
an authorization letter.
- Avoid asking for a half-day leave. In case of emergency, permission must be sought, in writing,
from the Principal through the Class Teacher.
- Do not send your child to school, if sick or not in good health, to attend classes.
- Criticism of a student’s teacher in his/her presence should be scrupulously avoided because it
causes the student to lose his/her teacher’s respect with the consequent failure to learn from
his/her teacher thus impacting the child’s progress.
- If there is any legitimate complaint, please meet or write to the Principal at the earliest. Your
complaint would be personally verified by the Principal and suitable action will be taken up.
- Any communication made by the parent/guardian should be addressed to the Principal/School
Coordinator through the class teacher. The name of the student, address, phone number, admission
number and class should be clearly mentioned in the application.
- Parents are requested not to board the school buses, either to see off or receive their wards.
- Parents should not try to overtake and stop the school bus to facilitate the boarding of their
wards as this endangers the safety of the bus. Such attempts would lead to strict disciplinary
action against the offenders.
- Parents should not argue with the teachers/conductors/driver present in the bus. In case of any
problem, a written complaint should be submitted to the Principal.
- Parents can e-mail their grievances/suggestions to the Principal which would be surely looked into
and addressed. Our e-mail is
- Parents are requested to send wholesome and healthy lunch in unbreakable containers, along with a
hand towel/servite/paper napkin.
- Children should take care of their belongings. It is advised that every article should bear the
name tag. School will not be responsible for the lost items
- Refrain from giving regular pocket money to your ward. Encourage healthy breakfast and give home
cooked food in your wards tiffin and regulate their sleeping hours to at least 8 hours a day.
- The school has a system of two meal breaks. You are requested to ensure that the child carries at
least one fruit every day to be taken in one of the breaks.
- Please do not give mobile phone to your child. If student is found carrying a mobile phone, it
will be confiscated and a fine will be imposed.
- The school expects your child’s whole hearted participation in all the school functions and work
shops conducted by the school.
- Parents must submit a written request and provide one month notice for any of the withdrawals.
- The withdrawal notice must be given in writing by the person responsible for the student .
- T.C will be issued only after settlement of all dues.
- T.C can be released only after three weeks of the receipt of the written request for T.C.